Video surveillance is one of the few business tools that can actually pay for itself in a relatively short time, then go on to help deter theft and reduce loss for years. It’s the best investment you can make in your future success. There are a ton of benefits for equipping your home or business with a surveillance system:
• Accessibility – video surveillance can give you the ability to quickly and easily view access events in multiple areas of your facility.
• Profitability – With video surveillance, you can have greater control over loss. It may also help lower liability and insurance costs.
• Productivity – Video surveillance can discourage workplace violence, harassment and poor customer service.
• Reliability – Digital Video Recorders and Network Video Recorders (DVR/NVR) mean no more broken or worn-out tapes, and no more costly maintenance.
• Improved picture quality – Deliver sharper images, with no loss of quality over time.
• Enhanced capabilities – Allow you to store more information using less space. Plus, events captured can easily be downloaded, recorded to a CD-ROM or duplicated when an additional copy is required.
• Remote access – Oversee your business from anywhere you have remote connectivity.